- Businesses sponsor owls
- Artists decorate Owls
- Schools and charities decorate Owlets
- Owl Sponsors event - 18th April
- Roman themed World Heritage Day with Roman soldiers, Owl sculptures, real owls and 'Goddess Minerva' (AKA Miss Bath) by the Royal Crescent - 22nd April
- Businesses sponsor Owls
- Artists decorate Owls and Owlets
- Sculpture completion deadline
- Owls photographed for App
- Maps go on sale
- Free app ready for downloading
- Media launch with decorated owls as installation begins
July – September
- Minerva's Owls of Bath on display across Bath and the surrounding region for nearly three months
- Talks, events, workshops, competitions, merchandising / PR
- Thousands of owl fans explore the city tracking down all of the Owls in the 'parliament'.
- The Owls' interactive beacons send information about each owl to people's phones as they approach each owl.
- From 10th Sept, Owls start heading back to the nest for preening
- Artists repair their owls where necessary
- Artists/Sponsors preview evening for Owls Hoot Farewell Festival in front of the Royal Crescent
- Owls Hoot Farewell Auction Preview Festival – all owls and owlets gathered together in one giant ‘parliament’ for owl fans to say their farewells before the charity auction
Would you like to sponsor an Owl?
- Please click one of the buttons below